About Us

Chesley Corporation was founded in 1955 to enter the General Construction business. Shortly thereafter, the Chesley Heights Subdivision was developed in Cheviot, Ohio and during the next year, the company built the Kenton National Bank in Kenton, Ohio. After several more building projects and subdivision developments, the firm formed a separate division to enter the Water and Wastewater sales and construction field.

As the Water and Wastewater Division continued to grow and the Construction and Development Division entered the large apartment complex market as well as several more Commercial Construction projects, it was decided to split the company into two entities, Chesley Associates, Inc. which expanded Water and Wastewater sales and service in Kentucky and Indiana in addition to Central and Southern Ohio and Woodstock, Inc. which carried on the building and development activities of the original company.

Today, Chesley Associates maintains headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio with sales and service personnel serving the Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky markets with an ever widening range of products and services in both the Water and Wastewater fields.